Courage Schools understands that the admission process can seem overwhelming. To help families navigate the application process, we are use FACTS Management to streamline the application and enrollment process. Items you will need as a part of the application process are listed below. The FACTS Management system will highlight needed items and allow you to track the progress of your application.
- Complete the online application via FACTS Management
- Copy of your child's evaluation (for rising 1st-5th)
- Copy of a diagnostic evaluation or recommendation from your child's school (for rising kindergarten)
- Teacher recommendation(s) (these will be sent directly to the teacher/tutor via FACTS Management)
- Records from your child's current school (you will need to submit a Release of Records form to the school, the form is found in the FACTS Management system)
- Pay the $120.00 application fee ($20 of the fee is paid to FACTS Management)
Courage Schools admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs. These inclusions are further extended to all persons regardless of sex, gender, gender identity, or sexual orientation.